Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

All things are legitimate [permissible-and we are free to do anything we please], but not all things are helpful (expedient, PROFITABLE, and wholesome). All things are legitimate, but not all things are constructive [to character] and edifying [to spiritual life]. -1 Corinthians 10:23
This has become one of my favorite verses from scripture and I wanted to share it. Some time last year I was introduced to this verse be a good friend during a season of my life when I wasn't necessarily making good decisions all the time. She told me to ask myself the question "is this profitable?" before making any decisions or actions. And that question has stuck with me ever since and has challanged me to live a holy life...I pray this scripture challanges you as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home